why would husky/jonsered market a saw that runs this poorly???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John1212, thanks for showing up. This thread needed another critical thinker. See post #205.
Yes, yes thank you Jon, as this extremly simple minded individual, cannot seem to get over himself. It would also seem that he takes his chainsaws, and the internet.............just a little too personal. Thanks again Jon

Gentlemen. Please.

Would anyone like to have a piece of pie? It's strawberry rhubarb. :)

Pie_capers_strawberry_rhubarb_pie,_July_2007.jpg

It sounds like some members here should visit an urologist.... That would quite them real quick...

:crazy2:

Am I missing out on a pissing match?
Whose's the arrrrrsole?
Lol
Hi, that would be me. One or two here got their panties in a twist because I had issue with and questioned the quality in my new jonsered saw. Some people just take this internet business, way to personal. After all, it just a chainsaw, a tool no less. It just goes to show the society we live in today, and some people just have too much time on their hands. If that makes me an area, then I guess I have been called worse by better people.............

Hi, that would be me. One or two here got their panties in a twist because I had issue with and questioned the quality in my new jonsered saw. Some people just take this internet business, way to personal. After all, it just a chainsaw, a tool no less. It just goes to show the society we live in today, and some people just have too much time on their hands. If that makes me an area, then I guess I have been called worse by better people.............
Put them all ignore, bunch of arrsoles! Lol

Latest posts

Back