why would husky/jonsered market a saw that runs this poorly???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....listened to whitesnake
Reliable ?...thats what i hear..idk

Performance..nah..ive ran enough of em'

reliable...as long as you "take them down slow and easy"

performance...they "carry on my wayward son"...goddammit im hilarious

you can buy all three of mine and run them over with your firebird.

reliable...as long as you "take them down slow and easy"

performance...they "carry on my wayward son"...goddammit im hilarious

you can buy all three of mine and run them over with your firebird.

Well i dont like your 026s and 260s ted.

So..i guess.." here i go again on my own" " i didnt like any 026 ive ever ran or known "

I'm no respector of brands. A good saw is a good saw regardless of its color. Both the 261 and the 550/2253 are fantastic saws. That's all I'm trying to say. No reason get all bent out of shape over it.

Brad you sound like a civil rights worker in the 60s :laugh:

I agree , both good ones..i like em both :)

Its ok randy , ted told me i can go to his house and play my cassette tapes and 8 tracks on his 260 anytime .

I sorta like the 026.......but it a love hate relationship. I love the weight, and the power it can make.......but damn, I do hate that air filter setup.

Ryan, where can I get an 8 track for mine? :laugh:

I sorta like the 026.......but it a love hate relationship. I love the weight, and the power it can make.......but damn, I do hate that air filter setup.

Ryan, where can I get an 8 track for mine? :laugh:

Cant argue how light they are

But i think a 261 despite bein bigger is a superior saw

Ted has the adapters to hook an 8 track up to a 260...PM him.

I'm no respector of brands. A good saw is a good saw regardless of its color. Both the 261 and the 550/2253 are fantastic saws. That's all I'm trying to say. No reason get all bent out of shape over it.
A lot of things bend me out of shape, but what goes on here and a chainsaw, are not things that bend me out of shape. Hope the rest of your day is a good one.

Latest posts

Back