why would husky/jonsered market a saw that runs this poorly???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did a crane removal today and my most used 562 wouldn't start for **** and when it did start it ran like garbage. Sent it down and had the other one sent up, so i brought it home to look at it and the choke linkage came off and it was stuck on choke....30 second fix and its golden[emoji28]
You should have come on here and badmouthed it for a while before even looking at it. Or gone on a tyrade of what a horrible technology autotune is and badmouthed your dealer. That is proper protocol. Instead you did simple troubleshooting and solved your problem uneventfully. Bad form man.:omg:

You should have come on here and badmouthed it for a while before even looking at it. Or gone on a tyrade of what a horrible technology autotune is and badmouthed your dealer. That is proper protocol. Instead you did simple troubleshooting and solved your problem uneventfully. Bad form man.:omg:
judging by your two posts here, it sounds like you may have taken this a little to personal, and are quite honestly.........................................just a little butthurt by this thread. i dont think there was any tyrade here, nor did i badmouth the dealer, as he is a great dealer/friend and my neighbor. sorry i dont think one should have to troubleshoot a brand new saw on day one. now why dont you get some aloe for that sore arse, and crawl back under that rock you came from.

Oh and............"I have a potty mouth":D

Husqvarna has had the 50cc market locked down for over a decade now.
sorry i strongly disagree. the 2153 is an awesome saw but, the 260 pro is light, and runs good with a MM. the 261 has way better filtration, the m-tron works perfectly. although its not as slim as the 2253, there is one thing that the 261 will always have over the 2253, it will start/run for a lifetime, and will still be sawing wood long after the 2253 is in the junk pile. quality and reliability mean whole lot more to me than a few onces or a second in the cut, and that is the biggest thing that i can't/wont get past.

Both set up with .325 ..ya a 2253 gives it to a 241

But that PS on a 241 really makes it scoot..

I dont care if you guys dont like it..i do :)
the 241 will be wearing an old school picco 16" B/C, i've got some old school stuff i have been saving for when stihl brought back a direct replacement for the 024!!!:chop:

sorry i strongly disagree. the 2153 is an awesome saw but, the 260 pro is light, and runs good with a MM. the 261 has way better filtration, the m-tron works perfectly. although its not as slim as the 2253, there is one thing that the 261 will always have over the 2253, it will start/run for a lifetime, and will still be sawing wood long after the 2253 is in the junk pile. quality and reliability mean whole lot more to me than a few onces or a second in the cut, and that is the biggest thing that i can't/wont get past.
MS260? That's 30 year old technology, and runs accordingly. Good in it's day, but way outdated when the 346 came out.

The 2253 will run as good or better than a 261 and is built just as well.

It's fine to have preferences. We all do. But comments like this are way over the top.

judging by your two posts here, it sounds like you may have taken this a little to personal, and are quite honestly.........................................just a little butthurt by this thread. i dont think there was any tyrade here, nor did i badmouth the dealer, as he is a great dealer/friend and my neighbor. sorry i dont think one should have to troubleshoot a brand new saw on day one. now why dont you get some aloe for that sore arse, and crawl back under that rock you came from.

Oh and............"I have a potty mouth":D
Your momma probably told you (and you didn't listen) that not everything is about you. However, it seems you are maybe feeling a little self conscious about your actions lately, judging by your defensiveness. No butt hurt here my friend. Have a nice day:hi:

Your momma probably told you (and you didn't listen) that not everything is about you. However, it seems you are maybe feeling a little self conscious about your actions lately, judging by your defensiveness. No butt hurt here my friend. Have a nice day:hi:
Not defensive at all, just clearly stating the obvious.

MS260? That's 30 year old technology, and runs accordingly. Good in it's day, but way outdated when the 346 came out.

The 2253 will run as good or better than a 261 and is built just as well.

It's fine to have preferences. We all do. But comments like this are way over the top.
Way over the top of what??? How many 261's have you seen on its second crank and third top end? Its my opinion, in my thread no less, and no more. If you don't agree, that's your right. That's why this is an open forum.

yes. piss off....oh, and I have 2 026's and a 260...wanna buy one? sales pitch of the year?

If i drove a firebird and listened to whitesnake with a lettermans jacket on i guess a 260 would be current for the time

Reliable ?...thats what i hear..idk

Performance..nah..ive ran enough of em'

Back