WI/MN/IA GTG March 13th 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of the close by AS members want to come up and play a week early, Jon and I will be helping Interfaith Caregivers cut a pile of wood. It usually just ends up being a long morning and they feed us lunch.
Let me know and I can give you the details.
It's March 6th, just south of Danbury.
Sounds like an excellent way to spend a Saturday morning across the river helping good people:clap:You can count me in.I have a question.Is there going to be any rednecks and hillbillys there or any dual banjoe's playing?I can handle the rednecks and hillbilly's I guess but I don't know about the banjoe's:givebeer:And Boyd,when will you be buy to pick me up:hmm3grin2orange:

:D
Didn't Rbmopar come from SD last year. I thought he was just as nice a fellow as any of those Minnysotans. Wiseconson guys are O.K. too, I guess...

Your close Mark. I'm by Holloway MN about 20 miles east of the SD border. My brother, who should be coming, lives by Milbank SD. TallGuy, I would be up for car pooling, but I live close to the north end of SD. I see you are about as far south as you can get.

Mark, I will have to get my old gear drive AH58 David Bradley tuned up so you have somebody to beat with your Mac. Do I need to bring with my primer bottle to get it started again? I'm hoping to have a 2mg mall ready for the GTG also, but the 9/16 mall planer chain that I have cuts slower than your average rusty bowsaw.

Sounds like an excellent way to spend a Saturday morning across the river helping good people:clap:You can count me in.I have a question.Is there going to be any rednecks and hillbillys there or any dual banjoe's playing?I can handle the rednecks and hillbilly's I guess but I don't know about the banjoe's:givebeer:And Boyd,when will you be buy to pick me up:hmm3grin2orange:

Don't think your south of HWY8-so you're on your own!:cry:

Might be up to 5, for saturday........the 13th.

80cc starting to sound better than 50.

Last edited:
Regarding the 13th:

Is anyone bringing:

Stihl 660..................stock
Husky 394/395........stock
Dolmar 9010............stock

???

I have a bone stock 066 mag if that counts. It's been around the block a time or two but runs pretty good yet.

JD....add my splitter to the list of attending.....

I've got woodsplittingitis!!!! LOL:cry:

I'll bring the old ax so you can try it, maybe JD can race it and beat me with it again.

Latest posts

Back