wicked work saw apology to my customers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today was a better day. ive been able to eat and keep it down.

Glad to hear. Sorry this happened to you. Maybe tomorrow or the next day you'll feel well enough to read through all the previous advice here, research it and pick one or two promising natural things to try for the Lyme Disease itself. If I were in your shoes I'd start small, try ONE thing and see what that does to you for a week before adding the next item. Like troubleshooting - one thing at a time.

You know, there are other good folks here who do the same kind of work as you (except they do it their way, so to speak). I don't know how much work you have backed up. Maybe if any of it is really pressing some of the other pros might be able to help out. I'd be happy to paypal a contribution to a "shipping fund" to move higher priority stuff to someone willing to do the work - if everyone involved (saw owners, for example) wanted to do that. Getting some work off your bench for now might take a good load off your mind.

Just thinking out loud.

Regards,
Glenn

I bet One Fiddy has got some good home remedies with all the **** he may have picked up.
:laughing:

Speedy recovery Terry.

terry make a list of everything that might help .bring it to the smartest people you can find.and start a new plan. read an keep reading.there is a good but old book written in the 1940,s.called the vermont doctor,s hand book .its all about body ph. might help

In a swimming pool acid lowers the relative ph of the pool and soda ash raises it so find something that does the same in the body.

Terry very sorry to hear of your health problems.Prayer definetly will help,acomforted soul is peace,you will be in my daily prayers.Mean while before several back surgeries,and a neck fusion surgery,i was a bee keeper.I still have a little of that good ole mountain sourwood put up,if you would like pm me your address and I will send you a jar(late CHRISTMAS present).Also there is a all natural organic raw apple cider vinegar called Braggs that I use almost daily that will work wonders.take care , if I can help please let me know.Take care my friend. JR

I had told that dr I was crushed by a hickory tree and he never blinked. just said you log you hurt. this dr did xray and said your back was broken at one time or another,when was that? I told him about the tree hitting me and he asked if I went to er. I said no,i needed 3 loads that day and I got them. rested up sat and sun then went loggin mon.

You Sir, are one tough buzzard. You remind me of my grandpa and I can't give a higher complement than that.

I just retired from the military when my father said he was too old to run the family tobacco farm. I'm doing nothing but land clearing and cutting wood during this time of the year and have pulled more than a few small deer ticks off me. 23 years as an Infantry NCO and I never had a second thought about the hundreds of ticks I've had attached to me over the years. These little deer ticks have me nervous and this thread is a definite wake up call to make sure I do some preventive steps to try to keep those little congressmen off me.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Terry, hope by now you have turned the corner and are headed in the right direction with the Lyme treatment. I am in absolutely no hurry. I'd rather have your work when 100% than anything, so bump my stuff down if needed! Get better ;)

Hope you feel better soon Terry.

My wife and I also have chronic lyme. As others have said get a good lyme literate doctor and look into herbal remedies.

well ive got the worst of the cymbalta withdrawal over with. im to the point now that I can eat and am no longer dizzy. I just cant turn my head really fast because the view is slow to catch up. the dr told me it could take a few more weeks for my brain to rewire itself back to normal. the worst thing right now is I have only slept about 8 ours in the last 4 days. ive got some really bad insomnia for some reason. I went and got myself some natural sleep aid and will be trying it here in a little while. ive had more than my share of hard times in life but im like a timex watch. I can take a licken and then keep on ticken

Glad to hear your doing much better terry.sleepy time tea qorks pretty good for sleeplessness.also found some Yogi brand tea the other night with Kava.that may help.

Latest posts

Back