wicked work saw gone huntin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice buck Terry!! I'll take my little rack and go home:laugh:
e89394bfd162c80eb04b34d0119be5b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well actually I had two either sex tags and killed a smaller 8 point the next day. I shot him at 158 yards on the run behind and do. when I first saw him I thought he was bigger and after killing him found that he was a 12o class and shouldn't have killed him. he would have been nice in a couple more yrs. ill get a pic posted in a minute.

We don't get those big racks up here, they're out there but not many but the deer are big. You can't eat the antlers anyways:laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one a few years ago with a real decent 8 pt rack, but the body of the deer looked like it should have been a scrawnie fork horn or spike. Was only about 120-125 dressed. Have had much smaller racks attached to bigger bodies.

Guess I need to head out to the stand tomorrow evening. I'm all jealous and everything. I've shot probably 60 deer in my life and not a single one of them was a wall hanger. They all tasted good though... I've got one in an ice chest I need to cut up and grind tomorrow.

Wow, I'd take someone on one heck of a hunt to get my 026 ported professionally. Guys around here that can do port work generally have access to world class hunting right around their neck of the woods here. Doesn't get much better than Northwestern-Northcentral MO. But, I'll probably just end up doing my port work myself considering deer season is about over here (rifle anyway). Oh well, something to think about in the future.

Wow, I'd take someone on one heck of a hunt to get my 026 ported professionally. Guys around here that can do port work generally have access to world class hunting right around their neck of the woods here. Doesn't get much better than Northwestern-Northcentral MO. But, I'll probably just end up doing my port work myself considering deer season is about over here (rifle anyway). Oh well, something to think about in the future.
im always up for a good hunt,maybe next year we can do some tradin

Latest posts

Back