Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of working on the saw, I got it all torn down, and the crankcase cleaned and painted. I wanted to get the painting done so that it could begin curing before assembly. The recoil is painted as well. The only other part to be painted will be the clutch cover, when it gets here. I primered the parts, then shot them with TSC's Tractor/Implement paint. The bearing and seal surfaces were taped off.

IMG8806-M.jpg

nice white primer, when is the pink going on?:msp_wub:

It's spelled speech Jer ;)

Words can't even begin to describe how thankful, amazed, I am at all this. I really thought Brad had accidentally put an extra 0 in the total when buying parts from Jer. I felt really bad thinking it would mess up his account. Never ever ever expected all this. I loved reading all the post about my hubby. He really is truly special. So thankful God protected him this week.

Thank you so much for everything you all have done for us.

FYI: By special I do not mean that he rides the short bus ;)

Mrs J

I hope this post right. Lol.

Hey, her post finally came thru. Lol

Too bad it was several pages back. :laugh:

Bump for those who aint seen it...

Today's givings have been transferred to Jeremy. As the cash begins coming in the mail, I will deposit that in my checking account, and then transfer that as well. I believe the total currently stands at $3090.

Seriously I think y'all are crazy. I mean this stuff just doesn't happen ever. Especially not in 3 days. I could never say thank you enough!!!! You have left me speechless. Pretty sure that's never happened before. Thank you Brad for everything you have done!!!!

I guess I will grill steaks instead of burgers for all y'all at our next GTG ;)

Seriously I think y'all are crazy. I mean this stuff just doesn't happen ever. Especially not in 3 days. I could never say thank you enough!!!! You have left me speechless. Pretty sure that's never happened before. Thank you Brad for everything you have done!!!!

I guess I will grill steaks instead of burgers for all y'all at our next GTG ;)

I would say that was thank you enough right there :rock: I know it not easy! But make sure he don't over do it!

Don't worry about steaks or burgers either right now!

Just concentrate on getting that oldest kid of yours back to where he can turn wrenches and splice wires.
Pella might just go under without him to keep it going!

Mike

Don't worry about steaks or burgers either right now!

Just concentrate on getting that oldest kid of yours back to where he can turn wrenches and splice wires.
Pella might just go under without him to keep it going!

Mike

He has already had me attempting to start a saw. Long story short the saw did not run. I need one of those electric EZ chainsaw thing you see on tv. I'll even paint it orange to make Jer happy ;)

He has already had me attempting to start a saw. Long story short the saw did not run. I need one of those electric EZ chainsaw thing you see on tv. I'll even paint it orange to make Jer happy ;)

Mrs. J

Welcome to AS!

What's your favorite saw? Do you have a favorite brand? What oil do you like to use? (never mind!) :D

Keeps Wiggs minding the Dr.'s orders so he can get better and not have any relapses! Hopefully after this painkillers will not be in his regular diet!

Thanks to all who have stepped up and given all of the great items!

But if its orange and white you will have to teach her to tinker to keep it running right!

tell you guys what.
it andy does his 440 i'll do another saw for someone else.

I just wanted to remind everyone of this post by Scott. I am going to have him port my 440 and he said to get someone else to also send a saw for porting and he will donate all the money from both port jobs to Wiggs. That would be $500. C'Mon someone must want a mean running saw, and to give to a good cause.

Back