Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6umehu3a.jpg

Hmm. Found this one in the mix of pictures we took this weekend. Must have missed this moment. Who is that fella?? ;)

Don't think I want to know which contest he just won.... :msp_ohmy:

Is there going to be a WKY GTG in 2014? Sounds like you guys and gals had a great time. I would enjoy attending something like that.

The WKY GTG will not happen in the Spring. We are thinking it may have to wait till possibly September. July and August are just too HOT!! We will update as soon as we know more. :)
all these abreviations on never know if its laughing out loud or lots of luck before long the english language will be no more.

The WKY GTG will not happen in the Spring. We are thinking it may have to wait till possibly September. July and August are just too HOT!! We will update as soon as we know more. :)
Hi Mrs.J,looks like we are trying to get a PA gtg going. figure you were the one that made the wky gtg a success:) so any tips,do's and dont's would be a big help.i was never at a gtg so i don't know what to expect.o_O you know how us saw guys are.:dizzy:

This GTG is a big hit. We show up a day early to help setup. Key to this sort of thing is good communication between those that will provide wood, food, and fun.
thanks MM.
they are always fun,,, can't wait until the next one
come on up 08.KY hiilbillies are welcome.:buttkick:

After the wet heavy last night and the wind piling it up I'm ready to take a chainsaw to the drifts !! Poor little blower is really lugging with some of the stuff that just landed.

Don't think it's thawing out any time soon :cry:

Latest posts

Back