Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well finally got myself a wood hauler.. I still use my Quad/Trailer combo for off site hauling but this gets the wood around my house and into my house.

Well finally got myself a wood hauler.. I still use my Quad/Trailer combo for off site hauling but this gets the wood around my house and into my house.

Nice set up. Not that familiar with that kind of equipment but rear unit looks like a brush hog. Is it on there for ballast?

Like your sig. line. Many do not know the attributes of taking a ride on a fat chick. (think water bed) :cheers:

Nice set up. Not that familiar with that kind of equipment but rear unit looks like a brush hog. Is it on there for ballast?

Like your sig. line. Many do not know the attributes of taking a ride on a fat chick. (think water bed) :cheers:

I wish it was a brush hog.. its a 50" 3pt snowblower. It's on both for ballast right now as well for the snow I am hoping we get soon!!

Surprised at the power and lift capacity this thing has.. 24hp diesel moves this thing pretty good!!

hot diggity dog

... that is a sweet little rig!

:cheers:

.... hey wait a minute ... is this the trackshare camoman?

Dang camoman, I thought I was good at getting a bucket full of wood! You are the master!

Here's a direct pic of yours:

attachment.php

If you want to do that in a post, after you upload the pictures, right click on the pic in the list at the bottom of the page, and select copy image location. Then go up to the top of the post box, and toward the right side of the second line is a box with a mountain symbol in it. Click on that, then go to the popup box, and without unhighlighting the http that's in there already, right click and paste...If it doesn't work, most likely you wound up with two http s at the beginning of the address.

Dang camoman, I thought I was good at getting a bucket full of wood! You are the master!

Here's a direct pic of yours:

attachment.php

If you want to do that in a post, after you upload the pictures, right click on the pic in the list at the bottom of the page, and select copy image location. Then go up to the top of the post box, and toward the right side of the second line is a box with a mountain symbol in it. Click on that, then go to the popup box, and without unhighlighting the http that's in there already, right click and paste...If it doesn't work, most likely you wound up with two http s at the beginning of the address.
Do you just slide that plywood in there like that? Or is it secured somehow? Thanks i need to try this on the Kubota.

If you are handy,build a rack with a receiver slot that you can drive the bucket right into.A mount like a snow pusher attaches to a bucket with.Its a lot safer,and then you can build a small yet,decent rack,so you dont lose the wood when you hit a small bump or dip.Even better,then you can leave the wood rack where you need it,and still have the machine handy. Just like this picture here,along these lines....

Thanks for the info on posting pics and displaying them!

Do you just slide that plywood in there like that? Or is it secured somehow? Thanks i need to try this on the Kubota.

Yup just grabbed what ever I had around the yard, I think it was a 4x5 sheet just lid it in and put a couple pieces of wood in the bucket to hold it ther ethen start pilling. Works really well! Dad thought of it when he was over.. I was going build a box and get forks but this works slick!!

And yup this is camoman from TrackShare.com

:D:cheers::cheers:

I was going build a box and get forks but this works slick!!

What you have is probably more stable than something on forks. If you decide to make a box to hold more, or hold it more securely, it might be best to make a box that fits into the bucket (instead of sitting on forks) and secure it with a couple of ratchet straps to the bucket.

Or, a lot of guys nail four pallets together (bottom and three sides). Hold that in the bucket the same way.

Ken

treevet,

I`ll take a gallon of the orange paint & i`ll even put your name on the side.

kracker

Latest posts

Back