Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you like that branson? i have a friend who is considering one.

So far, rock solid. Tell your friend to load the tires, of course. But we've been very pleased. It just went back to the dealer to have some stuff done... filters, oil changes, somethings I just don't have time to do. Anyway, afterwards he put it on the dyno for kicks and it was putting out 38 hp at the PTO... rated for 38 engine hp so we actually got a high performer. I think we might have 120 hours on it now. Mostly hauling, loader work and bushhogging. We don't abuse our equipment, but we don't baby it either.

View attachment 255284

My dad's B2410 with a Carry All from TSC. Now I have one for my B2320 as well...

Your pic...

255284d1349229891-carry-all-jpg

This is not my typical wood truck but it was what i had when i dropped one cherry. Ill get a few more of the other truck but this should get a few comments on overload exc. exc. until i make my return haha enjoy i know my little mazda did!

What overload?:confused2::msp_wink:

my newest "wood hauler"

works great to bring some wood to the fire pit out back

2012100795113354.jpg

also works good to get the splitter out of the shed
and uses no gas to boot!

2012092195183601.jpg

Small operation, and I like to earn before spending. So, when I finish carrying this dead Oak tree out, split it, deliver it, then come back and get about 49 more just like it, I'll have enough for an ATV to pull them out next year.

These rounds were just a little too awkward to carry, but split in the woods, two halves fit perfectly, one on each hip
258242d1350774386-p1050676-jpg

View attachment 258242
View attachment 258243

My Ranger blew a brake line on Saturday...so until I have the time and cash to learn how to do that job...I'm left with Mickey the Mower for my wood hauling. Which is what it did well on Sunday :) I am, however, waiting for Disney's attorneys to slap me with an injunction for using something this Mickey Moused.

The factory muffler is $225 even from the discount suppliers I usually get good prices from. $40 for a muffler and cap from Tractor supply, and turned the exhaust pipe upside down:
PB051916_small.jpg

The wiring harness was already hacked to heck when I bought the mower, which made troubleshooting even more difficult. As I was getting tired of using a length of wire I held to the battery and the solenoid on the starter, and ever since the switch I had taped to the dash failed I had been twisting two wires together to engage the PTO...installed a push button start and properly mounted toggle switch for the PTO:
PB051918_small.jpg

Going to have to cut the wire ties that hold on the deck soon so I can mount the plow for winter :D

My Ranger blew a brake line on Saturday...so until I have the time and cash to learn how to do that job...I'm left with Mickey the Mower for my wood hauling. Which is what it did well on Sunday :) I am, however, waiting for Disney's attorneys to slap me with an injunction for using something this Mickey Moused.

The factory muffler is $225 even from the discount suppliers I usually get good prices from. $40 for a muffler and cap from Tractor supply, and turned the exhaust pipe upside down:
PB051916_small.jpg

The wiring harness was already hacked to heck when I bought the mower, which made troubleshooting even more difficult. As I was getting tired of using a length of wire I held to the battery and the solenoid on the starter, and ever since the switch I had taped to the dash failed I had been twisting two wires together to engage the PTO...installed a push button start and properly mounted toggle switch for the PTO:
PB051918_small.jpg

Going to have to cut the wire ties that hold on the deck soon so I can mount the plow for winter :D

Lookin good. Looks like you could use an afternoon to tidy up the shop. HAHAHA, couldn't we all. At least I dont feel so bad about the battey mount job I did on my mower now.

attachment.php

And here is my brother "test driving" the mower after the battery install.
attachment.php

PB051916_small.jpg

PB051918_small.jpg

Nice!

On your brake woes, if its just a busted line, that can be only $5-20 fix. Let me know if you need help.

Few pics of my truck and trailer all loaded down with oak. Hauled 5 loads this weekend. Truck handled it like it wasn't even back there. :msp_biggrin:

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0358_zps72ab5b09.jpg

Back