Worlds No.1 Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all are gettin' it all wrong.

Husky has the Mowers thing goin on, so they buy Briggs&Stratton group.
That sucks in Dolmar, and it is phased out.
Husky opts to just run solar powered electric saws because all the logging will be banned by President Al Gore.

Stihl is goin to the Chineese little by little.

China is getting aggressive with the energy thing and ends up going to war with India and Pakistan. China wins and puts Pakistan and India to work on knockoff Stihls.
Stihl goes broke without Chineese slave labor.

Efco is bought out by Fiat. Heavy slow and unreliable Chrysler pastamobiles bankrupt all of Italy.. Efco folds.

Japan runs out of batterys because of the Chineese war with the mid east, and without Batterys, Japan crumbles. No more Echo, shinny, or Red max.

That leaves the Wild thingy and a resurected POOLAN to dominate the market!

All Hail the POOLAN!

Seriously.

If Stihl continues to outsource to China a little more each day, it's just a matter of time untill they go teats up.

Husky corporate is making huge mistakes with thier marketing plan, and either something changes, or Husky will be hosed.

Dolmar with the inclusion into the briggs group now has inroads with EVERY OPE shop that services and stocks for Briggs.
The groundwork is laid, and laid well. As soon as Dolmar gets off thier dead ass and make some more folks aware of thier OPE, there will be a change at the top. Just like when Stihl stole the thunder from Mac and Homie back in the day.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Its all a matter of opinion... If you asked which is the best current saw you would get 10 diff answers from 10 diff people. So to ask who will be best in even 3 years.... Wow quite a stretch... Just like every current line there are some duds in each and some amazing saws.. Although I bet Stihl and Husky are going to have the EPA breathing down thier necks. Dolmar might be able to keep the strato saws out of thier line longer. Shindaiwa also hasn't had a revamp of the 757 in about 15 years so if they come out with a great non strato saw... Who knows... Same with Echo. Although lets face it I don't see the shins or echos in the fight anytime soon..

Stihl and Husky are going to have the EPA breathing down thier necks. Dolmar might be able to keep the strato saws out of thier line longer.
Dolmar are already producing Strato saws , the 5105 uses redpower which is their name for strato.
I think their small volume will help them with EPA compliance but eventually they will all be strato in the US first then the ROW.

Husky should improve their marketing. They are missing the accessories that Shil have in baseball hats etc.
This business is still to some extent about having fun and showing off. It's not all about producing more cords / hour
with less fuel, fatigue, emissions .. Technically and performance wise they are ahead of Stihl so they could
spend less money on R&D and more on marketing.

Stihl is doing good but they must be careful and avoid the ChiCom rumors surrounding them.
As someone said, one wrong outsourcing decicion in a board meeting could change things fast.
As long as they have the family in top management I think they will do fine.

I think that Tanaka will be the biggest competitor to Stihl and Husky in the future, not Dolmar, Shinny och Echo.

Even though the American Navy is the most powerful in the world, I think in a few short years the number one navy is going to be Peru. They have two great ships that are made by a very big company. They might not have that many of them, but I think if they really put their minds to it, they can be the worlds most powerful navy. All they really have to do make an honest effort. If the Peruvian government really gets behind this with some marketing dollars, anything is possible. I mean, like I'm a member of this forum called Navysite. And there is really a disproportionate number of us who are really big fans of the navy of Peru, you see? And we pump it up incessantly there to create the illusion that it will one day challenge the American or British navies.

Rule; Peru
Peru; rule the waves

Great saws, and we should enjoy them. But significant market share is just a fantasy.

Husky should improve their marketing. They are missing the accessories that Shil have in baseball hats etc.
This business is still to some extent about having fun and showing off. It's not all about producing more cords / hour
with less fuel, fatigue, emissions .. Technically and performance wise they are ahead of Stihl so they could
spend less money on R&D and more on marketing.

Stihl is doing good but they must be careful and avoid the ChiCom rumors surrounding them.
As someone said, one wrong outsourcing decicion in a board meeting could change things fast.
As long as they have the family in top management I think they will do fine.

I think that Tanaka will be the biggest competitor to Stihl and Husky in the future, not Dolmar, Shinny och Echo.

I agree and Tanaka is aggressive in their outboard motor marketing as well and outboards go for a lot more $ than saws.

That picture proves that the chainsaw was invented before Leiv Erickson "found" America - in year 900 or so (memory is off, but believe it was about 500 years before Columbus).......:clap::clap::clap:
Damm, I need a time machine, that picture also proves preparing for the founding of America must of been a blast.

Even though the American Navy is the most powerful in the world, I think in a few short years the number one navy is going to be Peru. They have two great ships that are made by a very big company. They might not have that many of them, but I think if they really put their minds to it, they can be the worlds most powerful navy. All they really have to do make an honest effort. If the Peruvian government really gets behind this with some marketing dollars, anything is possible. I mean, like I'm a member of this forum called Navysite. And there is really a disproportionate number of us who are really big fans of the navy of Peru, you see? And we pump it up incessantly there to create the illusion that it will one day challenge the American or British navies.

Rule; Peru
Peru; rule the waves

Great saws, and we should enjoy them. But significant market share is just a fantasy.

This is wisdom.
Well Said.

I dunno,this ones pretty cute lol. ;)

attachment.php

Fakest of fake smiles.

Fakest of fake smiles.

It is a fake smile because of the weight of the saw. She can barely hold it up.

She needs to be a Husqvarna model especially since the amount of service life from the saw should last through the photo shoot.

Stihl chicks are just plain scary, to strong and hairy. The calendars are expensive because of the months of photo shopping out the arm hair and Adam's apples.

No one will model for Echo.

Back