Would it be worth buying a Husky 555??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two 60s that I regularly use (a nice 359 and a 262xp). They don't replace a 70, nor do I think they are a noteworthy upgrade For Most People from a good 50.

Just my opinion, not trying to ruffle feathers.
You know what works for you, as I do for me. Different uses & needs.

No feathers here to ruffle. :)

My saws are all stock and my new one will be too. Weight is a big deal for me.....really bad back!

Thanks, NYH1.

Then, the 555 is the one! Most of these guys do not consider physical condition of the one who is to use the saw.
This. But I would also add, go handle the saw and make sure you like it because you may get your hands on it and think its bigger/smaller/etc. then you would like. We can always tell you what WE think is best but what's best for me may not be best for others.

Then, the 555 is the one! Most of these guys do not consider physical condition of the one who is to use the saw.
That is why I mentioned the 562. More power in the same size package and only slightly heavier (something like 1/4 lb per husky specs), ability to run large mount and power for 24" if necessary. Both worth looking at IMO. Can't go wrong with either though!

Back