wow Hipastore.com has some good chain saw chain prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barebunns

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
wow Hipa store.com has some good chain saw chain prices
i bought all their 3/8 .050 62 drive link 18inch chains cheep;
i think i payed 425.35 for 102 chains
now their selling them for $ 16,98 something like that
now their selling them for

ne

I saw a .058 119DL chain for $6 with Free shipping and assumed it was a scam site... google said maybe not... shame I need .050... which they didn't stock in that length of 3/8"; so I wound up paying $35 elsewhere.

Still don't know how they're selling a $30-60 chain, with free shipping, for under $10. I'd be concerned. I'm like 50% sure you can't even ship that chain for $6.

I mean... how is this even possibly legit? 100% got to be a scam, right?

1686661046613.png

I saw a .058 119DL chain for $6 with Free shipping and assumed it was a scam site... google said maybe not... shame I need .050... which they didn't stock in that length of 3/8"; so I wound up paying $35 elsewhere.

Still don't know how they're selling a $30-60 chain, with free shipping, for under $10. I'd be concerned. I'm like 50% sure you can't even ship that chain for $6.

View attachment 1090049
no scam i just got some chains from them

View attachment 1090049

Chinese government subsidizes shipping on some stuff.

The Chinese also get better shipping rates than we do. I buy from China all the time professionally, and frequently have them ship on their freight account and bill us, because it can be half the cost of shipping on our own account. We pay duties and tariffs, either way.

View attachment 1090049
I bought 86 chains and received 86 chains with free shippingIMG_20230613_170339.jpg
IMG_20210310_084005.png
It cuts

Chinese government subsidizes shipping on some stuff.

The Chinese also get better shipping rates than we do. I buy from China all the time professionally, and frequently have them ship on their freight account and bill us, because it can be half the cost of shipping on our own account. We pay duties and tariffs, either way.
hipa store.com promo code hippa get money off your order with free shiping

View attachment 1090049
no scam i just bought chain from them and thay ship fast

View attachment 1090049
The Chinese government subsidizes all out of country shipping to encourage manufacturing in China. It’s working , no one can compete with free shipping except Amazon.

Latest posts

Back