• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB: 262xp handle hatch cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irhunter

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hey,

I am looking for the stupid little hatch cover for my 262xp.

Also, for the same saw, I am in the market for: the air jet/duct thing, a felling dog, plastic chain catcher. I can buy these things new...but, if someone who has the hatch cover also has some of the other parts...

Thanks for looking,

Roy

P_20180222_094604.jpg P_20180222_094637.jpg

Hey, thanks.

I know NLA parts are worth exactly what someone is willing to pay...but, what are the hatch covers really worth (if, say, one had a year to find one)? 20 bucks seems pretty steep.

BTW: no longer in the market for a felling dog or chain catcher...Cus is fixing me up.

Roy
I would wait! Try @bplust

I'd be hitting the BIN button if it were me. JMO.

Used they went for $5 and $7 shipping a few years ago.

Plus they look pretty stupid without them in place.

View attachment 635624

I am sure you are right. But, I am sorry to report, I sometimes can't bring myself to do the right thing.

I do have time on my hands...I may not get to this saw for quite a while.

Roy

Are there saws, other than the 262xp, which have that same tool hatch cover?

Bryan doesn't have one which is not attached to a compete tank/handle. I emailed the Ebay guy, and he is not taking less for the one he has posted.

Latest posts

Back