You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You compare yourself to someone with 100 saws as proof that "you" don't have a problem.
LOL I haven't read the whole thread yet but so far this seems to really hit home and I got a good laugh from it. I still consider myself a reformed CAD compared to 10 years ago but the chainsaw bug is biting again mainly because I have more time on my hands and I have a different place to work on them other than my garage. I am slowly customizing this new to me building to work on saws . I finally got shelves on the wall and heat for this winter which makes a big difference in the amount of time I spend during the winter working on saws. I am also hanging around this forum more than in the past and making a few replies which isn't helping. I am also about out of fixer uppers that I have had for years that just sat for years and wondering how to acquire more saws to work on after I am done with them.

Wait, that would be firewood hoarding disorder also, right? Buy one disorder, get one free.

You can cure that by having to deal with a very large firewood pile, mice trying to build a nest at the bottom of it, two terriers, Tiger mosquitos and Summer heat while being pumped full of heart medications.
Ever since I've kept my firewood piles at manageable levels.

Back