You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When u have no idea how many saws are in there
97ae9821c9c6716544ebc330dddabc09.jpg
8307ba72f8b9698c5f9c4f2b63930c04.jpg
88f1d22c5c8a65791b046f8a938bd52d.jpg
34408a33b9914fbed1535c8fc206d6e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, reading through this thread, I've come to realize a lot of you guys are really messed up. Thankfully, I don't have this CAD problem. In fact I'm in the saw selling mode. As soon as I sell off 20 or so chainsaws, I'll be down to under 50 and that's certainly a reasonable number for someone that lives on 3 acres...

Wow, reading through this thread, I've come to realize a lot of you guys are really messed up. Thankfully, I don't have this CAD problem. In fact I'm in the saw selling mode. As soon as I sell off 20 or so chainsaws, I'll be down to under 50 and that's certainly a reasonable number for someone that lives on 3 acres...
What's the threshold # for being "messed up"? Lol.

029, 044, 066, 025

How many acres of the 3 are wooded? I would think for 3 wooded acres you still have some shopping to do.

How many acres of the 3 are wooded? I would think for 3 wooded acres you still have some shopping to do.
Probably 2 acres wooded, maybe a bit more. I have "other wooded properties" but not close to here. I never really cut wood here unless I'm cleaning up storm damage. I cut wood on other people's properties. (and get paid to do it)

That will piss you off there

Steve

Yea it was a first series STIHL 028 WB. Guy lived a mile from me and HE MESSAGED ME and asked if I wanted it for $30. Had no idea what was wrong with it, other than being covered in 30 years of crud, but I said sure and said I'd pick it up whenever he wanted, because he went to school out of town. Weekend came and still hadn't heard from him so I messaged him and he said someone offered him $60 (he had only asked $50 when he first put it for sale) so he sold it. Didn't even ask me. I'd have given whatever he wanted as lon as the P&C were good lol. Ohh well.....I ended up with a FREE 028 WB-AV-EQ and Homelite SXL that same day :D

Latest posts

Back