Your Favorite Looking Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 562XP is at the top of the Sexy list. Then the 460!! The 575/576 is a looker too. Love the High top ;)

(How in the H#LL do I make my Pics BIGGER?!??! ) :)

This one's right up there for me.

IMG_6459-M.jpg

IMG_6460-M.jpg

IMG_6452-M.jpg

I like the look of my Super 754. Almost the same as the Bantam but it has that metal piece that connects the handle to the bottom of the saw. The reason I don't like the looks of the Bantam is because it don't have that piece. Drives me nuts!

Same thing with the McCulloch 1-42. Mine came without the bottom piece but had the bolt holes for it so I installed it, looks much better.

This one's right up there for me.

Ooooooooooo .... twins! :msp_wub:

Speaking of Jonsereds....2153, 2165, 2188. A 2171 is being delivered tomorrow:rock:

Brad, with all the pix you've posted here .... NONE of the saws are dirty.

It would kinda prove that they DO earn their keep. :msp_rolleyes:

Last edited:
104 XL with manual oiler, red,white, black.... with all the pin striping :msp_w00t:
mine is kinda rough :chainsaw:

andypete

How about a heart rot cedar bolt, holding a Mall swivel head, a hand made double bit axe, my little brown jug, an a spittoon out of the Gold Field Nevada Hotel.

I actually love the curves of a 64/73/7900 Dolmar or Makita.

I reckon a designer rather than an engineer actually penned it and showed that a functional tool can have bit of form too :D

Back