Your Favorite Looking Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't you just send a great looking 4000 to the mainland?:popcorn:

Yes sir, I did. That means there's a vacancy :msp_wink:. Seriously, I really liked that saw and wanted to pass it on to someone that appreciated the classic Poulans. I think it made to the right place. I see a 5200 in the classified but I just bought a nice McCulloch SP81E. I am watching it, though.

My Poulan 5500 has a nice look too...

Poulan55004.jpg

Super XL is my all time favorite. Of the currently produced saws probably the Dolmar 510. I like this thread. I can't use an ugly tool no matter how well it works, whether its a chainsaw, weedeater, truck, wrench, gun, or tractor. 'Specially not an ugly tractor!!

Speaking of purdy tractors my second or third or fourth hobby is anything tractor related. Right now in the shed I got my 1950 Farmall M (wide front) and out back is the 1937 f20. The M runs great and looks reeeeaaaal good and the f20 has a locked up motor. If you want a purdy tractor, you're gonna have to buy a red one.

In ranking order "Big Mak" 6401/7900 HDAF love the blue and black, Husky 261/2 conversion, White top Husky 44, Black Craftsman/Poulan 3.3. This is too hard I love the looks of them all 125+.
Shep

My best looking saw is the Jonsered 2172. It's not my favorite saw, just the most cosmetically appealing. Red and black goes well together.

I don't have one but I think the Homelite 150's are a cool looking saw.

Oh, and I will admit I think the Wild Thing is a neat looking saw too. (I don't have one of those either)

My best looking saw is the Jonsered 2172. It's not my favorite saw, just the most cosmetically appealing. Red and black goes well together.

I don't have one but I think the Homelite 150's are a cool looking saw.

Oh, and I will admit I think the Wild Thing is a neat looking saw too. (I don't have one of those either)

Cleaned and freshened up a Homie 150 recently for a friend. Told him they're like mules with basic care. He likes that when he fires it up it can silence some stihl-head friends. Not bad for '79 vintage- still works like a mule.

Haven't heard a Homie 150 called cool-looking before, though. :cool2:

Latest posts

Back