your favorite vid of tards with chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of these make me tear up seeing them saws burning up cause of dull chains and just plain ol Shotty operators. What a waste. Someone said something about people should pass a safety class before using a saw. I think it should be left as is. The smart ones can take the safety course and live. and the dumb ones can skip it and hopefully don't reproduce. yep sounds harsh but somehow someway we gotta ween out the dumb ones. natural selection doesn't apply to humans it seems. Time to bring that back!

ok... i think that these videos are good for everyone to watch so that we can realize how fast something can go wrong when you think you know what you are doing. i have been cutting trees (not as a pro) since i was 15. By no means do i take the saw for granted. I am a carpenter, I use chainsaws to harvest wood on occasion but I know my limits. Sometimes though I push them just like anyone else. after watching all these videos I know that I would by no means ever do this stupid crap. The guy in the tree with the smashed leg made my balls hurt.

on a different note,,,,,,,,, dang tree huggers

Ah, the safe moral high ground of ignorance, bet none of the people objecting were willing to accept financial liability for damages in the event of failure...

A skanky old willow pollard, such a stable safe tree to play under

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back