Blunt Force Trauma

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good to see you mended so quickly!!!

I have learned from your experience and am wearing a full face dirt bike helmet when falling trees until I can get a more stylish hard hat/ face deal.

I ain't nearly as pretty as you, but you take a couple more of them whackers to the noggin and I might catch ya in the beauty contest!!!

Man this can be some dangerous stuff, wood is heavy and has a lot of potential energy stored in its height.

F=ma, E=mc2, p=mv , 186,000 miles/second is slow

No pain to your brain is the name of the game to stay sane

Jerry, since the injury, I seem to have become a mental giant, being able to solve complicated math problems and the meaning of life according to a cull and other pedantic stuff lol
John

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything
attachment.php

It took the supercomputer Deep Thought 7.5 million years to come up with that answer so we'll be looking forward to your conclusion LOL !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer..._Life.2C_the_Universe_and_Everything_.2842.29

Glad to see you doing so well, Reminds us that cutting by ourselves can be dangerous. This is a HUGE improvement over the first picture. Thanks for sharing this accident. It will make us all a little more cautious while cutting.

I missed this thread. Sorry to hear this John. I hope you heal up and wear a dang hard hat!

Thanks Burv, In some ways I think I deserved being wacked. It was just an eye opener and described whether I am cut out for the job or not. It should maybe make me a better faller. Lol
It sure knocked the **** right out of me, so I will be wearing a hardhat from here on in.

The Doc said I had an empty skull.
John

Thanks Burv, In some ways I think I deserved being wacked. It was just an eye opener and described whether I am cut out for the job or not. It should maybe make me a better faller. Lol
It sure knocked the **** right out of me, so I will be wearing a hardhat from here on in.

The Doc said I had an empty skull.
John

Great to see those blue eyes shine.
Hey if ya gonna get a lid for that nogging now check out this space age bit o clobber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5GKZAu_tqc

Strewth its bit on the wild side but some features I reckon look ok.

Get well John.

Whats all that funny grey fuzz on the face ? That from the blunt force ? Hormonal as well as cerebral transformation ? :hmm3grin2orange:

Poster child for hard hats ?
Just kidding , I'm glad you're around and that you've shared this event with us (you could have chosen not to) to be a reminder that you never know when you'll need your PPE till you need it
My hat's off to you (but not in the woods) .
When are the new videos coming ?

:cheers:

Healin Up!

Hi John
Man your healin up pretty well after that brutal kick to the face.Those wound pictures should be in every safety manual concerning chainsaws and woods work!
I hope you heal up to the way you were before the accident or even better.
Lawrence

Makes more sense now. I can see the hole where they dumped some miracle grow on your brain!!!! No wonder you got so much smarter!!

Wow, I have seen and fixed a lot of animal traumas--- you took a severe hit, so so lucky you were able to stay conscious and get to help, man, those o.r. pics are amazing..

... And if you drill a hole all the way thru the center of the earth to the other side, drop an object assuming a vacuum and no liquid center, the object will take 42 minutes to go down and back. Physics 101.

42 is the answer..

thanks for your post John, good luck

Makes more sense now. I can see the hole where they dumped some miracle grow on your brain!!!! No wonder you got so much smarter!!

Wow, I have seen and fixed a lot of animal traumas--- you took a severe hit, so so lucky you were able to stay conscious and get to help, man, those o.r. pics are amazing..

... And if you drill a hole all the way thru the center of the earth to the other side, drop an object assuming a vacuum and no liquid center, the object will take 42 minutes to go down and back. Physics 101.

42 is the answer..

thanks for your post John, good luck

I hope it's true when they say that 'what doesn't kill you; makes you stronger! Lol
Gypo

Latest posts

Back