Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to trim up some trees along the lower yard this past weekend:

2012-11-24_small.jpg

Going to have to put the chains and plow on Mickey pretty soon. It's not an easy switch, as one side of the mower deck is held up by wire ties. :)

I think you have the twin to my old Craftsman trailer, right down to the grey TSC wheels. I had to check out back to make sure mine hadn't gone missing.

Here's a rough shot of mine I usually load it down heavier but I had a 90min drive home on the interstate so I went light to avoid any troubles.

2012-11-23_17-24-54_333.jpg

you lucky dog you. ive been looking for a while now and all i find are in the 7k range. is that a kaufman built or what brand is that thing? i like the twin lift cyl instead of the scissor lift

you lucky dog you. Ive been looking for a while now and all i find are in the 7k range. is that a kaufman built or what brand is that thing? i like the twin lift cyl instead of the scissor lift
its a griffin trailer 12000 gvw its was$ 5300.00 + tax and plates $300 delivery jpr service holly ny go to ther webb site tom

Does this count? :biggrin:

This is the test run, going to dig out a smaller strap today. Saves 2 trips to the woodpile every time you use it. Next time I go cut I'll bring it with me, I'm not sure if it'll help or not. Worth a shot, it's easy enough to haul.

IMAG1079.jpg

Does this count? :biggrin:

This is the test run, going to dig out a smaller strap today. Saves 2 trips to the woodpile every time you use it. Next time I go cut I'll bring it with me, I'm not sure if it'll help or not. Worth a shot, it's easy enough to haul.

IMAG1079.jpg

Everything counts

Hey folks this is my first post so go easy on me :) Here is my wood hauler. She is a 82 GMC sierra 3500 4 speed with granny gear (works great for creepin through the woods) and a 7x4x12'6 dump. Not very pretty but she's a good worker :msp_thumbup:

103_2194.jpg

Hey folks this is my first post so go easy on me :) Here is my wood hauler. She is a 82 GMC sierra 3500 4 speed with granny gear (works great for creepin through the woods) and a 7x4x12'6 dump. Not very pretty but she's a good worker :msp_thumbup:

103_2194.jpg

Great first post....

Nice square too! :rock:

Upgraded to a dump trailer two years ago and got the bobcat - back saver - with a grapple and splitter last year. Pulling it all with a 1995 Dodge 3/4 Ton V10. This set-up has allowed me to follow around a local excavating contractor when he's taking out tree lines and cleaning up groves.

View attachment 267382View attachment 267383

We loaded and brought home 4 loads from a nearby rented farm between Monday and Christmas day.

FIL and MIL's brother have been busy when I've been at work and school making a nice pile of dead Ash.

Pictured are my '99 PSD and gooseneck, FIL's NH skid-steer

We loaded and brought home 4 loads from a nearby rented farm between Monday and Christmas day.

FIL and MIL's brother have been busy when I've been at work and school making a nice pile of dead Ash.

Pictured are my '99 PSD and gooseneck, FIL's NH skid-steer

lookin good there. like the skidsteer/gooseneck combo. makes quick work of retrieving the wood

Latest posts

Back