Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I did find a big old poorly redone Mac (unsure of the model) and a 2-man Mall on CL locally today. If anyone wants the link I'll post them. If I could do anything about either one, I would.:cry:

Jim you got any parts for this old dinosaur boat anchor?

I would rather buy it or trade you out of it if the p/c are good. I have a 042 and a 048 I need to finish up along with 50 0r 100 other saws. I have some nos plastic and a new muffler for the 042 and a nos tank handle for a 048.

Levi's out here in the shop filing a chain...
Should be a doozie...
:msp_rolleyes:

We'll put it in some wood in a minute and see what it's like...
It'll be on Mitch's 350!!!

6uraza6a.jpg

Get your files out boys.

I would rather buy it or trade you out of it if the p/c are good. I have a 042 and a 048 I need to finish up along with 50 0r 100 other saws. I have some nos plastic and a new muffler for the 042 and a nos tank handle for a 048.

We might work something out on them I got two a 046 and 048

I'm enjoying the shop too much here lately... Think I need to get back to work and go cut some stuff in the mud...
Screw it...
:rock:

We had a little rain shower earlier and now were getting a wet snow. Should make for some interesting driving later when it drops below freezing. The body shop guys love this kind of weather.

We been getting a mix of everything from rain to marble sized thunder sleet. I only live about a mile off 69hwy where there has been another terrible head on that has claimed the lives of at least three people and injured another six tonight. Its a bad spot in that stretch of the road where you can almost see enough to pass but the road has a slight s shape to it. There has been several life flight helicopters land in that same mile of highway in the past 6 years that i have lived here. at the time of the wreck it was a heavy mist almost fog like visibility too. Not sure who was involved yet but my prayers go out the families of the victims. My nephew was in a rollover with head trauma and compound fractures just last fall and I know how hard it can be to recover from these type of things. Just got to be extra vigilant when the roads and weather aren't forgiving.

Having trouble getting this reply to post,they keep saying post is to short.:confused:

Jim; that's always a sure sign, that your reply was typed inside the previous quote box "QUOTE ~ QUOTE".
Somehow I got unsubscribed from the GTG, and thought y'all up and quit yakin' about it.:bang:

Jim; that's always a sure sign, that your reply was typed inside the previous quote box "QUOTE ~ QUOTE".
Somehow I got unsubscribed from the GTG, and thought y'all up and quit yakin' about it.:bang:

This thread just goes on and on...
Even months before and after a GtG...
:msp_wink:

Chucker are you interested in this 3400. Just got the internet back after climbing a ldder and sweeping snow and chipping Ice off of dish. wish I would have had them put it on a pole next too the house. snow and wind on a roof is something for young guys like Jim.:msp_smile::msp_smile:

Morning folks,the big snows missed us,but still got more than I want. I don't know how much we got because it's heavy and wet. I hope this is winter's last big hurrah,I'm ready to plant some garden,mow grass and kill weeds.

Getting the snow pretty good here 35 miles W of STL. It started maybe 8 but is coming down pretty heavy now. Setting here watching it with a Bloody Mary! Coffee up next.

Back