Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drove by a town called Tonganoxie today. What a weird name for a town. Sure glad I don't live there.

We are getting some snow pellets right now,should change over to snow as the temps drop. I don't envy you out in this weather,I get goose bumps even thinking about driving in that crap.

:msp_sneaky::laugh:

Having trouble getting this repley to post,they keep saying post is to short.:confused:

Having trouble getting this repley to post,they keep saying post is to short.:confused:

Make sure you reply below the smiley's Wendell put down at the bottom of his post...
Got a nice fire in the wood stove Jim...
It's about ~70 or so in here...
I need another chain to sharpen...

Make sure you reply below the smiley's Wendell put down at the bottom of his post...
Got a nice fire in the wood stove Jim...
It's about ~70 or so in here...
I need another chain to sharpen...

Square filed ? If so I could send you one :msp_tongue:

View attachment 286406View attachment 286407View attachment 286408View attachment 286409
Picked up this Dolmar 111 from the scrap yard the other day. Diassembled it and cleaned everything that could be cleaned.:msp_w00t: Made a note of what parts I need to get and reassembled it. Needs a new top cover, couple of AV mounts, a throttle trigger or the whole assembly. The fuel tank has a leak somewhere, I believe it's where the fuel line goes through the tank but havn't checked yet. Got it started:rock:. Idles well but needs a carb rebuild. After that it should be good to go! Love rescueing them, even if they are only good for parts.

You know what I like didn't see anything I couldn't live without, I am hunting 038 stuff hard. Hint Hint Les and Jim.

What do you need Stephen,used tank handles are unobitainable. I know you want any and all,but I need to keep some parts for a couple of projects. PM me,I'll have to sort through some boxs and see what I have.

lol What you got....?? :wink2:

I've got a complete 038 mag in a 5 gallon bucket - brand new triple port muffler, brand new plastics, brand new handle, and the piston & cylinder are perfect inside.

What you got that's worth giving away to get what I got.....?? :D

I'll go look my memory sux. I'll get back with you.

You bringing that 036? I will bring that 064/066 I havent ran it any I did but a bow bar on it for a GTG a while back, one of the fastest bow bar saws I ever seen. ::rock:

I can bring that 036. I haven't even run it, lol. Beautiful saw though.

If ya want it back maybe we can trade something else for that too or whatever......

What do you need Stephen,used tank handles are unobitainable. I know you want any and all,but I need to keep some parts for a couple of projects. PM me,I'll have to sort through some boxs and see what I have.

I'll look and get with you I got boxes of parts but not enough to put one together. I think I have a tank Maybe.

I need a throttle rod and the black handle cover for the throttle.

Back