Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Them are some aweful big words coming from a man that spells "creek" with out e's...:D

Morning Mikey,Creek's are a Indian Tribe,crick's are small streams.:rolleyes2: I think I hear your wife calling,your behind on your honey do's.

So lets hear the Definition.:tongue2::tongue2:

An unacceptable or unwelcome person,Webster. I was just yanking Les's chain. I don't know about you, but I'm still waiting for the big snow storm. They say 100% chance tonight and tomorrow,yesterday was a nonevent.

I am also waiting on snow. Just finished puting a kill switch, sharpened chain in a olympyk 935 top handle. that thing has a 2 piece head/cylinder.:msp_wink::msp_wink:

I have one with a scored piston,they made the same saw in red for Jonsered and Redline. I plan on swapping the engine out of a Redline parts saw into the Olympyk one of these days.

I have one with a scored piston,they made the same saw in red for Jonsered and Redline. I plan on swapping the engine out of a Redline parts saw into the Olympyk one of these days.

I'm thinking about snatching up a log for some test time with my new 28 inch Techlite bar on my 385

you be carefull

Drove by a town called Tonganoxie today. What a weird name for a town. Sure glad I don't live there.

:msp_sneaky::laugh:

your the one thats Out their driving all over the country . Mind your own words and you be care full , Iam setting by the fire in my jammies .Yes thats a heck of a name gets your tong twisted up .

Back