59 inch oak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a whopper, how did ya get that home?

its at a freinds of my fathers house he is getting older and is busy so i cut it up for him he is gonna burn it too bad it was to big to bring to a mill it would have made some great boards

Can never have too many saws. That thing was solid too. Don't see too many that size that don't have some decay in them. Was it solid all the way up too?

yah it was solid all the way up im thinking about buying a basically restored stihl 044 magnum

Awesome! I cut some maple that was around 40" in diameter. It was a monster. Congrats on the score of Oak there. Looks like some fun to cut that up and noodle it. Are you wearing Carolina boots ? Just curious

Awesome! I cut some maple that was around 40" in diameter. It was a monster. Congrats on the score of Oak there. Looks like some fun to cut that up and noodle it. Are you wearing Carolina boots ? Just curious

Nope the boots are labonville there really nice i love them:rock:

Nope the boots are labonville there really nice i love them:rock:

Awesome, I got Carolina Logger's right now and there o.k. They hold up ok but there not fabulous. I ordered a pair of Hoffman Caulks from Bailey's that should be here soon. Real nice boots :rock:

Latest posts

Back