Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camera Pictures 207.jpg

Picked this up from the scrapper today. P/C looks to be perfect. Pulled the top cover off. Hmmmm, no coil wire. Pulled the recoil off and removed the coil. Hmmmm. I can't even see a place on the coil where a coil wire would have been. Am I missing something? (Besides the obvious missing coil wire) I know the coil has SEM imprinted on it. Is this some kind of weird ignition setup? Anybody got a coil for this?

View attachment 359663

Picked this up from the scrapper today. P/C looks to be perfect. Pulled the top cover off. Hmmmm, no coil wire. Pulled the recoil off and removed the coil. Hmmmm. I can't even see a place on the coil where a coil wire would have been. Am I missing something? (Besides the obvious missing coil wire) I know the coil has SEM imprinted on it. Is this some kind of weird ignition setup? Anybody got a coil for this?
Carl knows them pretty good :)

Yikes! I bid on and won a '670' on evilbay only to find out it is actually a 630. And, Steve has one fall in his lap.

There is no justice.......................................

Steve: The 670 and 630 I'm familiar with has a two piece ignition. A trigger/pickup coil and a second remote coil by the carb box with the plug wire.

I'll post a picture of my 630 if you need it. (while it is all spiffy clean)

Also, I have a new 50mm piston w/ring, pin and clips if you need it. It didn't fit the 630. Duh!

View attachment 359663

I know a guy that might trade a nice S/P Lawn Boy for that and mabey even sweeten the pot.

Latest posts

Back