Snellerized Saws Re-Visits the MS241C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would put a 16" ot it. Mainly because it would reach further up in the larger saw class. Especially if you think it balances well with a standard 16". I showed my neighbor that video and his jaw about fell off in amazement. He couldn't stop talking saws all night! You may have another one to give your massage to.

Is it just me, or is that about a hair off the 346 vid in cut times?
Looks like 5 to 6 sec. On the 241 and about 7 on the 346. I think Brad is using picco on the 241 and 325 on the 346xp. The picco probably a tad quicker but looks like his 241 is a tad quicker

It was faster than my NE 346XP!!! I was shocked. Yes, the 346 is running .325-7 and the 241 Picco-7. That is an advantage to the 241, but is how they come from the factory. I am putting together a Picco setup for the 346, so this shootout will have to go down again sometime ;)
I had a feeling u were gonna say picco for the 346!! :laugh: !! Brad im running 8 pin with picco but I know thats more chain speed but wouldnt it bring the rpm down alil ?

Back