• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS661CMR x 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
I just wanted to get this thread up for the people who will be attending the Hedgefest gtg this weekend.

Carl Miller built these two ms661cmr's and did a great job, I can't decide which one I'd rather have so I'm offering them both for sale, and I'll keep the one that doesn't sell. If they both sell I'll take the money and get Carl another ms461 to port.

Carl is taking these to hedgefest, and they can be tested there!

1300$ a piece with 28" stihl es light bar and chain

That price is good in person, If they don't sell this weekend then price will be,

1250$ shipped pho in the lower 48

These are awesome saws!

Ok boys just got home from hedgefest. So if any of you guys want to know about these 2 saws just start asking questions. Good or bad they where ran quite a bit today and someone will chime in as they arrive home . One was setup with a 28" bar and the other was setup with a 36". :) Hi Justin. Thank you for letting me take these a long for the ride. And thank you @Hedgerow for supplying the big wood for these to play in.

I have not. What's up? I'll try and remember to grab that cover tomorrow but that's just minor testing if you need them back or have them sold!

Latest posts

Back