• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 930 super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskyboy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Survivor late model 930 super, 175 psi compression on a gauge that reads about 20 psi low. Runs awesome. Has the rare 8 mm conversion studs so you can run large husky mount bar. Can get piston pic if anyone wants one but take my word for it, not many come up for sale in this shape. If you are a jonsered guy, you know what this saw is. Looking to get 500$ Pho Shipped lower 48 and I'll throw in a box of misc. spare parts from a 910. The saw sits and I have no use for it and I need the cash are the only reasons I am selling. I went through the entire saw and made sure everything was good and working.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    6.7 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 76
Survivor late model 930 super, 175 psi compression on a gauge that reads about 20 psi low. Runs awesome. Has the rare 8 mm conversion studs so you can run large husky mount bar. Can get piston pic if anyone wants one but take my word for it, not many come up for sale in this shape. If you are a jonsered guy, you know what this saw is. Looking to get 500$ Pho Shipped lower 48 and I'll throw in a box of misc. spare parts from a 910. The saw sits and I have no use for it and I need the cash are the only reasons I am selling. I went through the entire saw and made sure everything was good and working.
Bump 450$ shipped

Latest posts

Back