husqvarna 3120xp New or used?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adirondack

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a larger saw for use in a sawmill. I was thinking about the 880 but I like the filter system on Husqvarna. As much sawdust is you get from the sawmill I thought the Husqvarna would be a better choice.
Anyway I saw one used on eBay but I'm a little hesitant about buying a used saw. I guess I would want to have the compression checked? Or should I just go with the new saw. What should I expect to pay for a new saw for a used saw?
Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm thinking about getting a larger saw for use in a sawmill. I was thinking about the 880 but I like the filter system on Husqvarna. As much sawdust is you get from the sawmill I thought the Husqvarna would be a better choice.
Anyway I saw one used on eBay but I'm a little hesitant about buying a used saw. I guess I would want to have the compression checked? Or should I just go with the new saw. What should I expect to pay for a new saw for a used saw?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Send email and i can send pictures.

Back