Porting, You get what you pay for

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And before someone jumps on it, no, I'm not talking about everyone on that forum, our any forum. I'm talking about those of you that are total hypocrites, that cause more trouble, and do more whining than anyone else on any chainsaw forum. Those of you that I'm talking about know exactly who you are. More likely than not, you're the ones getting mad reading this. If 10-15 of you could be done away with, there wouldn't be this problem we have.

Was the squish (essentially where a head would start if a two piece cylinder/head) cut in what this thread started out with?
Yes, the base, squish and piston.

Oh wait, I thought it was... Im going to go back and check because I thought the base and squish was cut...

And before someone jumps on it, no, I'm not talking about everyone on that forum, our any forum. I'm talking about those of you that are total hypocrites, that cause more trouble, and do more whining than anyone else on any chainsaw forum. Those of you that I'm talking about know exactly who you are. More likely than not, you're the ones getting mad reading this. If 10-15 of you could be done away with, there wouldn't be this problem we have.

mrburns.jpg

You do know what the definition of a hypocrite is, Brad?

The reason I ask is that I don't see where I have been hypocritical. You on the other hand have created oodles, and oodles of drama over your work, approach, and how you treat others being criticized, yet you perpetrate these same slights upon others, and feel that you are above reproach.
Your behavior seems rather like a hypocrite.

"Be done away with"? Really?

Let me point out what is obvious to most. These fights start when one of you wanders over here, throws a stone, and I call you out on it. You then turn around and act like it's my fault. This cycle repeats itself over and over. When this handful of guys isn't here, there is NO trouble. Why am I always in the middle of it? That's because I'm the only one stupid enough to keep calling you out. And that's a collective you. Yeah, you'd think I'd give up and shut up, but I'll never stop fighting for what's right.

You do know what the definition of a hypocrite is, Brad?

The reason I ask is that I don't see where I have been hypocritical. You on the other hand have created oodles, and oodles of drama over your work, approach, and how you treat others being criticized, yet you perpetrate these same slights upon others, and feel that you are above reproach.
Your behavior seems rather like a hypocrite.

"Be done away with"? Really?
The hypocrisy is that you guys claim to be sick of all this bickering and fighting, yet you seek out and create it every chance you get.

true dat..then, youd have zero critism,,and could run the forum any way you want.....

The hypocrisy is that you guys claim to be sick of all this bickering and fighting, yet you seek out and create it every chance you get.
"You guys".........LOL! Good one.

Again, Bradley. You scream bloody murder if anyone makes comments about your workmanship even close to the comments you made about the "port work" shown in this thread, yet somehow you feel it's okay for you to be doing the same to another.

I see you once again failed to answer in a complete manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back