Porting, You get what you pay for

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... This stuff is awesome.. Talk about low hangin' fruit...

flame wars at their best! star wars has nothing on this latest escalation...omg!!!!

probably about time a Moderator stepped in, these communiques are not too good for new blood signing up and subscribing to the site. I fail to see much friendliness here. and doubt most of the slingers have even actually met in person, however that is mere speculation on my part. some threads are best removed in their entirety. I can't say this is one, however... does hint similar characteristics to me.

Being a mod here would send you crazy in short order. I admire those who have a go and do their best to stay sane.lol I am not sure what the answer is to restoring harmony back to AS, it's way above my pay grade. Things need to change but god knows where to start, its a mess.
Look at Facebook this is clean not so jerry springer

this is what i dont like when one tries to control the whole site like they own it i have not had any problems with anyone but this is total bs here

Same kind of bs happened on a bushcraft site with some sponsor knifemakers who were pushing shoddy goods. Money vs friendship won, and not just once. Things went to hell pretty fast, they had to ban contributors before they could delete content posted to the forum. People got to where they changed YouTube accounts just to bust the links. Ugly business, but ultimately,users make the forum, not the people selling goods. Those people get pissed enough, and it's all over. Bye bye customer and user base. You can also count on a ton of nasty online reviews to boot.

That should all be common sense, but the same mistakes happen over and over and over. Some people are incapable of learning basic public relations, and biz ethics.

ever watch railroad alaska and all the fake drama there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back