Porting, You get what you pay for

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hypocrisy is that you guys claim to be sick of all this bickering and fighting, yet you seek out and create it every chance you get

Brad,
You are not lily white in all this BS. Your skin must be made of rice paper to get butt hurt so quickly and your reaction is so predictable the mods could almost write it in advance of your first post. Please do try and think through your posts before hitting the post button.

And before someone jumps on it, no, I'm not talking about everyone on that forum, our any forum. I'm talking about those of you that are total hypocrites, that cause more trouble, and do more whining than anyone else on any chainsaw forum. Those of you that I'm talking about know exactly who you are. More likely than not, you're the ones getting mad reading this. If 10-15 of you could be done away with, there wouldn't be this problem we have.

this is what i dont like when one tries to control the whole site like they own it i have not had any problems with anyone but this is total bs here

and noone answered my question earlier when i asked if del was a woman

Brad,
You are not lilly white in all this BS. Your skin must be made of rice paper to get butt hurt so quickly and your reaction is so predictable the mods could almost write it in advance of your first post. Please do try and think through your posts before hitting the post button.
DAMN!!!!

What I wonder is why moderators continue with this idiotic campain and donot shut down this thread? Must be they have their own agenda.

What I wonder is why moderators continue with this idiotic campain and donot shut down this thread? Must be they have their own agenda.

I wonder that too. Plus give the boot to those asking for it.

To someone not familiar with saw modders and even to someone that is, threads like this make them look like a pretty pathetic bunch.

Even reading other forums on the subject wouldn't do much to dismiss the impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back