What's on your bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a difference a few hundred miles make. We haven't had hardly any rain for quite a while, too hot here to do much work on anything. From looking at the radar it appears a big splotch of rain heading toward New York again.. I bought a pressure washer today (used), haven't had a chance to check it out yet to see what it will do...

Unfortunately a bunch of saws that need to be fixed...two 372xt's, a 550, a 562, and two Stihl 441's. BUT can't get to them because of the weather doing bad things to the farm and hay..

That's what i figured you used to post daily.
We all busy now lol
Those that wants to be at least
did you get any run time on the 036 china saw you built
My china 20170523_185110.jpg 372s are going strong no issue's.

That's what i figured you used to post daily.
We all busy now lol
Those that wants to be at least
did you get any run time on the 036 china saw you built
My china View attachment 592241 372s are going strong no issue's.

Have a few tanks through the 036 and the 038 now. The 036 has a moving target for carb tuning. Have to tweak it almost every outing, and once tweaked it runs well. I really think the 038 is going to be my favorite Chinese saw. Lighter than the 066's, and with some development should run like a 70cc saw should. I like mine so far.

You always bring up good points! I never disagree with your ideas.
I'm in the car business. Today it's so important to maintain your reputation. Nobody buys from crooked person anymore knowingly. When I buy a saw I will buy from a reputable person. We need to all be together in our business dealings.

Back