Get well soon Brad Snelling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one of many that sincerely wishes you the best of recovery Brad. We all have many friends, family, relatives, etc; that have to deal with life's directions, whether we want them or not. I feel that you're one who thinks in a positive and strong way to handle what comes at ya. Keep healing with strong determination. We're with ya all the way.
Standing by for updates as you feel willing to share. My prayers are with you and your family. Rest and heal.

I'm one of many that sincerely wishes you the best of recovery Brad. We all have many friends, family, relatives, etc; that have to deal with life's directions, whether we want them or not. I feel that you're one who thinks in a positive and strong way to handle what comes at ya. Keep healing with strong determination. We're with ya all the way.
Standing by for updates as you feel willing to share. My prayers are with you and your family. Rest and heal.
Very nice Post arrow13!

Pretty amazing what modern medicine can do !!! Best wishes for a good recovery sent from Wisconsin !
Sure is! The lengths that they can butcher one is endless! Don't kid yourself. Health professionals know CDIF comes from hospital infection as a general rule. True it is out here in the general public but I personally know 3 people that have come down with CDIF from compromised Colonoscopys.
Brad should get himself an attorney and sue the daylights out of the hospital and the surgeon! This from my wife who was an RN for 40 years and has a Masters Degree in Community Health. She is also Certified in Rehab (worked on some of the Patriots at Spaulding Hospital), IV Therapy, and worked in open heart, and is also a Psychiatric Nurse.

Well wishes from the west on a speedy recovery.
You know I always thought your videos would be better if you took the rubber chain catcher off the side cover and cut 90° power head up. It makes for a cool rooster tail and you can feel for chip flow/ density off your hat did you know.
Other than that..A+ superbly balanced saws.
Top of the heap!

Latest posts

Back