Pimp my wedding

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he need to get her permission to wipe his nose and cough too?! Jeez! She better be a 10 in the looks, cause it sounds like she's near a 10 in the "bat **** crazy" department too.

Our guest registration round for our wedding in December it's off a pole I cut a few years back.
20a53052d09f3231fae6026efaa804a6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He came by today, she was with him. I made him pay in advance. Took me all of 4 min. I had 4 cars lined up in the driveway wanting firewood. I made him wait till they were done before I started on him.
She never got out of the truck. She was maybe a 5 out of a 10.

Was asked to cut cookies for table decorations for a wedding for a couple I know about 5 years ago, they told me how many and 8-10" diameter with the bark on them. As it so happened a big white ash had uprooted and tipped over in a windstorm a few months before and had lots of branches the diameter they wanted. Used a brand new chain on my MS260 to cut them all about 1" thick about a week before the wedding, a few did check in the center a little but not too bad. Also cut 2 or 3 pieces about 20" across from one of the bigger limbs for whatever they wanted to do with them. They invited me to the wedding, dinner and reception so I didn't charge them anything. Later the cookies were donated to the church where they are still used yet, and they haven't checked, split, or have the bark fall off yet.

He came by today, she was with him. I made him pay in advance. Took me all of 4 min. I had 4 cars lined up in the driveway wanting firewood. I made him wait till they were done before I started on him.
She never got out of the truck. She was maybe a 5 out of a 10.

So he ended up paying the additional $30 anyway and wasted his time and money renting a saw...then additional time waiting behind the four customers getting firewood. Glad his soon to be wife got some of her time wasted as well, ha.

Here's how ours turned out then the missing piece we signed to complete.
d41b0923fa638734251ebb52e5db1e08.jpg

It must be something "hip" to do that's shared on the Pinterrace or something. In the last ~2 years we've had a couple dozen people come by wanting something like that for a wedding, bride shower, etc.

If the guy does tree work, logging, etc then it could make sense, but to me it's really odd for a "city slicker" to have that type of thing.

One that I remember well is a guy that came by 5 or 6 times looking for "poles" to make some sort of arch thing for a wedding. I told him he could dig through the log piles and take whatever, but I wasn't spending time on it.
I went into the shop and he had the arch on a trailer in the parking lot. I'm not sure how it survived any moment, it was some abortion that looked like a 6 year old had built. Was held together with paper staples, scotch tape and some anti-gravity spell haha!

It must be something "hip" to do that's shared on the Pinterrace or something. In the last ~2 years we've had a couple dozen people come by wanting something like that for a wedding, bride shower, etc.

If the guy does tree work, logging, etc then it could make sense, but to me it's really odd for a "city slicker" to have that type of thing.

One that I remember well is a guy that came by 5 or 6 times looking for "poles" to make some sort of arch thing for a wedding. I told him he could dig through the log piles and take whatever, but I wasn't spending time on it.
I went into the shop and he had the arch on a trailer in the parking lot. I'm not sure how it survived any moment, it was some abortion that looked like a 6 year old had built. Was held together with paper staples, scotch tape and some anti-gravity spell haha!
The one I posted is off a pole I cut a few years back off the small end of a two log load.

The one I posted is off a pole I cut a few years back off the small end of a two log load.

What was the pole for? Brought in 2 loads of logs this summer that had a couple telephone poles in them. Not sure the story, the loads came from a contractor, we just bought the logs, he did the cutting.
They didn't burn as well as I figured, was popcorn fart dry on the outside but piss wet in the middle.

What was the pole for? Brought in 2 loads of logs this summer that had a couple telephone poles in them. Not sure the story, the loads came from a contractor, we just bought the logs, he did the cutting.
They didn't burn as well as I figured, was popcorn fart dry on the outside but piss wet in the middle.
We sent ten loads of poles lengths ranging from 55 to 85 feet for sailing masts to restore ships, that load happened to be up to weight so it's the biggest load I've ever cut.

Back