Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it all that and then some?
The splitter is amazing. Super fast and tons of power! It's also amazing to have both hands free to work. I'd never split horizontal again!! The conveyor is convenient but not amazing and it takes up a lot of space in my shop. I've considered selling this unit and getting a new single and using my old corn elevator that stays outside.

The splitter is amazing. Super fast and tons of power! It's also amazing to have both hands free to work. I'd never split horizontal again!! The conveyor is convenient but not amazing and it takes up a lot of space in my shop. I've considered selling this unit and getting a new single and using my old corn elevator that stays outside.
What would something like that go for used? Or what do you think you could get for it?

She's no bark AND no bite... unless you're a stray plastic bag blowing down the street, then she'll try to tear the door off the frame to kill you.
Should hear our rat pack go off .. Two min-pins, and two Chihuahuas. Probably all of them on the scale wouldn't add up to one your girls morning duties.. But they would all love to tear the mailman apart..quite the crew, but love em to death.. All pups for that matter.. K

Funny how that works. This summer mine said "Do we really need all that wood?" Now after a week straight of 20* or less days she's suddenly asking "Are we going to have enough?"

Cowgirl used to say that sort of thing as well. "What, you're going scrounging again??" But I never heard her utter the words "Darnit, it's too nice and warm in here, AGAIN!!" when the sleet outside is flying sideways in winter. Eventually part of her died and she doesn't complain about me heading out with the trailer and a vehicle full of saws any more.

I bring home scrap k/D 2x2, 2x4, etc.and hatchet em into nice fire starter just (and when) the flames go out and I just happen to not be around to save the day, only to come home and find the wood box full and kindling box empty, fire nonexistent, and gas furnace going hell bent for election. Does this only happen to me? Just throwing it out there.. JUST SAYING!!

Cowgirl is pretty good with the fire, can get wood and kindling from the shed and keep the place warm without resorting to the reverse cycle but she won't touch the fire if I'm in the house because she's afraid I'll criticize her for 'doing it wrong'.

One of the woodpiles

x-hZHMMK0WQh8NNhQBStmEJAMcId2Pr3GKBRO-ExO3ECVlwKra_JHNh3NKpSA88auE6BMuJnMshWZgAMX6Q39dbyFy6peRnrxE2IBg6iL84yd0dIwxgFwFdOxHz7dOgHLIgkBwDRj88Yf-V7alI0DecozjYZzLTXQzlsiygh_nNG3NKJ5a1H8BqWcIZdy5a8vaAL6hVL9Tq6VM7l93Dg90-fTPWSqcEg5hQ9BJXPx9PWNdY8g_0dWz_JyRqSDTEp9sq7WZGwZ-Nixwn-sGrH1bQocl8JmS6AR6iLEhz6XANJ6XcYnAcNnHes4PlCowCADrad7_G17f9bd5uIyRGdbmVd023X5AZxeraJsv3oKL5KYVyt8Oeknkvoa0XlOEO-4BNLmiYqWu5NPzgRoUk0cGNYkpRUP4wKoYSmqgs7Lup_LzlyRJhgZpfqCzWHGEW5wz0Ka3DxMJ06xAn3qgtctFHbqMD-c2s3gMu41Q9C6vY4ExXFxiXsZd6DdQz_JBykBJjJT_dIEZi24-Wk_sXYF1wDEyXgqHVdEi8_qIm1Gcw9B-Lfo5rzTmSIAp1lx-wg6nZqI6KX3xmj2Dhh26KJJ9NOA54cjxYR0iXDxQ_D=w1663-h935-no

Latest posts

Back