Bakerized Saws ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even an old clapped out MS290 will cut fine with well sharpened fresh chain.
Even a carefully broken-in 562XP will cut like **** with an old blunt chain.

Just saying.
For $999.95 you can have your saw Bakerized full on package ! A man could get rich making those birds sing ! Especially at 1g a pop

For $999.95 you can have your saw Bakerized full on package ! A man could get rich making those birds sing ! Especially at 1g a pop

Those are Canadian dollars, and as South Park taught us they are probably worth a Big Mac Menu and a packet of mints.

But the website is a peach: it looks like it was designed by a Chav ex-pat who brought to Canada his automotive "knowledge" and applied it to chainsaws. See the fake carbon fiber Stihl logo.

Those are Canadian dollars, and as South Park taught us they are probably worth a Big Mac Menu and a packet of mints.

But the website is a peach: it looks like it was designed by a Chav ex-pat who brought to Canada his automotive "knowledge" and applied it to chainsaws. See the fake carbon fiber Stihl logo.
I think I'd like to see a modded barrel alongside a std pot before committing the std saw in the video looked as if it was sporting a n inferior chain more dust than chips brings to mind the adage all folk some of the time ,some folk all the time, but not all folk All the Time My problem is having been around saws for many years some 60 in #i have come across a good # of boosted offerings & it now takes a real good"un" to impress it's now buck for the bang rather than the "tother "way around

Bakerized ? Schnellerized ? wonder if they joined forces ?

I think I'd like to see a modded barrel alongside a std pot before committing the std saw in the video looked as if it was sporting a n inferior chain more dust than chips brings to mind the adage all folk some of the time ,some folk all the time, but not all folk All the Time My problem is having been around saws for many years some 60 in #i have come across a good # of boosted offerings & it now takes a real good"un" to impress it's now buck for the bang rather than the "tother "way around

Very observant on the dust to chips comment. Tom

Back