Are Poulan Wood Shark and 2075 the same?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw Collectors

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Poulan 2075 and Wood Shark chainsaws are actually the same saw, just different stickers? I have both and am wondering how interchangeable parts are…

Pics would be helpful

Parts from strato saws will swap to other strato saws and parts from Non strato saws will swap to non strato saws. There are some exceptions to this rule.

The only difference may be the cc's, there should be a sticker on both saws that specify which cc they are.

Pics would be helpful

Parts from strato saws will swap to other strato saws and parts from Non strato saws will swap to non strato saws. There are some exceptions to this rule.

The only difference may be the cc's, there should be a sticker on both saws that specify which cc they are.
What are strato and non strato saws? I’ll post pics tonight or tomorrow when I get home.

Strato refers to a change mandated by the EPA. Strato saws will have an air channel above the carb. The carb will have 2 openings and they are newer than non strato saws. I'm not sure the year they changed over

Latest posts

Back