Stihl MS250 or Husq 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which saw is better? Stihl MS250 or Husqvarna 346xp

• Stihl MS250

• Husqvarna 346xp

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are comparing the two saws that he already has in his possession not which saw should he go out and buy.

Interesting that we should compare a pro saw to a homeowner saw though..

Yes i'm finding that interesting myself but more from an aspect of an outsider that doesn't really know **** about chainsaws. All I know is I like sharp chains and a saw that won't bog down. For what it's worth I started off with a used Worx electric saw with a dull chain 2 years ago struggling trying to cut down a shade tree where leaves kept falling on my boat.

Now i'm into growing mangos and avocados and i'm prepping to free up some land to plant my new trees in the spring. Since it's all on a hillside i'm going to wait until the spring to cut them down since I don't want to leave the hillside barren during the winter rains. Again....still a novice.

I have an ms 250 with an 18 inch bar been a great saw for 15 years for me just upgraded to a ms261 c-m... but the pro saw off the get go

When you took apart the 346 what did you find? Does it have fuel, spark, what’s the compression?

Back