Eastonmade Wood Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the scam is up on whether this was a "rental" or not. Do you suppose the "rental agent" assessed damages for the condition the splitter was returned in, or were they too dumb to realize what shape it was returned in. If damages were assesed, how much OP?

Might have happened during a demonstration of what it will do.

B, didn’t have a leg to stand on legally or he would have never posted on a public forum. Attorneys are like sharks, they know all the angles and also know to tell a client to shut their mouth on public forums if they stand to make a cent. A sharp attorney can figure the angle and get blood from a turnip! I figure B was out the cost of the machine because of bad choices, probably quite a few.

I believe, B has not been taught by his elders what personal accountability, personal responsibility, self respect, dignity and integrity mean. It’s really sad, and I really am disappointed that B’s recourse was not to look himself in the eye and tell himself “hey I f-ed up, I gotta figure out how I can make it better”, but his recourse was to lash out and attack the manufacturer. He tried to cost the manufacturer as much money as he could by tainting any public forum he could. Trying to sway any opinions of the product and hurt the manufacturer. Personal accountability, personal responsibility, self respect, dignity and integrity, I hope that you and I take the time to teach anyone and everyone in our families what these things mean. God Bless everyone and have a blessed Holiday!

According to the letgo ad, it has been sold. I guess the drama is over.

Wait a minute! Everything the OP said was a lie. So why would you now believe that the unit is sold because of a letgo ad? And how would you sell it by honestly saying, "Very low hour high end production log splitter for sale that is only moderately destroyed from abuse"?

Wait a minute! Everything the OP said was a lie. So why would you now believe that the unit is sold because of a letgo ad? And how would you sell it by honestly saying, "Very low hour high end production log splitter for sale that is only moderately destroyed from abuse"?

Not so quick. The way I see it is that the manufacturer can now prove that this unit has changed hands so no need to converse or reply to previous owner. Even if "he bought it back".:dancing: Then again, it also would not surprise me if this unit magically will become "stolen."

As far as a defamation case goes, I think this public statement in and of itself would be a pretty good indication of the intention.

Common sense would be to handle this matter in the courts, unfortunately this has become personal. I would rather see him loose potential sales.

This is what was over the line in my opinion.

Mudd, I'm guessing he put that on there to "remove" the ad. Looks like it didn't work though.
I'd bet that he still owns it. And, that he'll try to hide a while, then go back to "easy money", through one of his hundreds of tricks. Maybe someone who lives close to him, can "check" on him occasional. Maybe one of the local tree services...
"Those who contribute the least, complain the most" seems to hold true.
N

I'd bet that he still owns it. And, that he'll try to hide a while, then go back to "easy money", through one of his hundreds of tricks. Maybe someone who lives close to him, can "check" on him occasional. Maybe one of the local tree services...
"Those who contribute the least, complain the most" seems to hold true.
N
It could be they worked out a deal over the phone for Andrew to buy it back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Back