Johnsered comparable parts with Husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're just looking for bolt on performance, an OEM bearing cup and 346xp piston and cylinder is the best bet. I'm not sure what the dealer price structure is like up there. That's the best power for us and the price isn't bad. I can't urge you strongly enough to avoid the farmertec/huztl stuff for this saw. Save up some $$ if you need to.

One other thought. I've used one 353 Hyway top end from @Overkill338 . It's a 45mm quad port(like a 44.3mm 346xp) design. I only got to run a saw with one for a minute, and it left an impression. For less than $20 for a bearing cup and whatever Kennis can hook you up with, that would be a good cheap combo.

Yeah they don't ship to my type of address. And the candain doller is gone to ****. So with shipping and the exchange rate, even if I could find someone to ship it that part would likely run me a couple hundred bucks or more

Yah idk how the shipping goes up there. I can only share what we have available here.

So the parts you ordered, how are you getting them?

Are you saying that I'm telling you bs Brad rush? Because that's how it works here. Most sellers on eBay will ship to me if I private message them and explain the type of shipping I need. But it's always expensive. On the other hand there's some sellers that ship it no questions asked for a small fee

Are you saying that I'm telling you bs Brad rush? Because that's how it works here. Most sellers on eBay will ship to me if I private message them and explain the type of shipping I need. But it's always expensive. On the other hand there's some sellers that ship it no questions asked for a small fee

No no it isn't right you have to pay all these fees and crap.[emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah it is actually horrible. But it has gotten better then it was even 2 years ago. But I'm limited to what I can get in some cases.

I have 2 mufflers one with a spark arrestor and one without? They both fit my jonsered perfectly, just wondering what the difference is

That piston/cylinder will ship to me here in Ontario no issues, $166.57 CAD total with shipping and import fees.
I have been very impressed with Hyway parts, pricing is good, shipping is cheap and reasonably quick. Haven't played with that series of saw yet though.

Yeah they don't ship to my type of address. And the candain doller is gone to ****. So with shipping and the exchange rate, even if I could find someone to ship it that part would likely run me a couple hundred bucks or more

I have shipped to Canada. One cylinder kit was around $35 to ship it. I've also shipped to France and Ireland.

I'm now looking for a intake manifold and that part that's around it where the hose goes into? Not sure what it's called. Can't find it for any of the Huskey saws. Mines a johnsered 2145

Back