Online Husky Parts Source

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I purchase a parts saw it seems to need very little to make it alive again. I had to accept that it’s parts.

Now we need to have a seperate sticky for new and used saw parts from dealers and guys who offer this service.

A sticky for the "used parts" sellers would be nice, but I'm not sure how the retail advertisers would feel about it. The "new parts" sellers always have the option to purchase advertising space on the site.

I thought that I had started a thread on those last year but can't seem to find it.

What is the best online source for husky parts? I have used Jack's Small Engines for years but my last couple of orders have taken several weeks. I have a $350 order to place and would rather not have to wait a month to get it.

Thanks Brad for posting this. I was just going to post the same thing. My last 2 orders with Baileys have been so painful. Company has really gone down hill after the website change.

I am on the hunt for a new company to buy from.

Thanks Brad for posting this. I was just going to post the same thing. My last 2 orders with Baileys have been so painful. Company has really gone down hill after the website change.

I am on the hunt for a new company to buy from.
For oem Husqvarna parts:
Partstree has the best fiche to look things up or browse diagrams.

Firedog has the best prices, by far. Thanks CJ for the lead on that one.

My local dealer is,,,,

Chain saws Unlimited
Main st
Southbury, ct

I been dealing with Dave and his family since 1980. This is a good solid company to deal with. His family works there too. He just purchased another dealers stock. When I need parts he bails me out.

Curtis Outdoor Power in Brooklyn CT is a great shop. One of the few things I miss in CT.

Latest posts

Back