Best Online Source For Husky Parts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveSr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am rebuilding a Husky 345 and need mostly rubber and fuel system parts. Husky dealers are extinct in this area with the nearest being in a town 80 round trip miles away. Because of this I was looking at a reasonably priced online alternative. Anyone have any favorite online sources?

I generally use Jacks. For the Husky 345 it seems to be loaded up so that you can get to the ipl, go to the corresponding page, click on the actual part and see a picture of it, click to add to cart. There are a whole bunch of 345 ipl over the years and not all sheets are there for all of them.

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/
https://www.jackssmallengines.com/j...a/chain-saw/345-2004-03/air-filter-carburetor
They now deal in Efco parts so that would make them my favorite, but I need type in the part number and there is no confirmation picture.

Both Hls and Jacks put ads to follow you around.

I’ve used husqvparts.com. Decent prices.
Their prices are good until you figure in shipping which is 3X what is should be.

For a wrapup HLS only had about 1/2 the parts so having to order from 2 places the shipping killed it.

Jack's has a nice parts lookup and will even give you superceeded part numbers. Their shipping isn't as bad but the prices of parts are higher.

I also thought about Northern Tool. It looks like they have offloaded all non-Stihl parts to Jack's.

I finally went with our single not so local dealer since I will be up there next week. Hopefully they will have all the parts by then. They were the highest price but no shipping so the total bill was less than the online alternatives.

Ereplacementparts.com

Partstree.com

Both retail list like others.

I deal with Ereplace first as they show what is in stock and how many on hand. Then just takes a few days to get.

These are both my GO-TO's as well

For Canadians I deal quite a lot with PartsBay.ca (aka Yarmand Equipment). 10% off if you have a ProAccount as well as free shipping over $200 makes it more attractive than trying to work with my local dealer, especially on larger cost orders.

Looks like an interesting place. I may try it next time.
My Husqvarna dealer is only ten to twelve miles away and one of the best places if you need it now. The rest stock nothing. Stihl dealers stock plenty at two places. The rest are sale racks at places like Ace Hardware or rental joints. You order parts and wait for them to be shipped in.

I've used partstree before. You could check with Stens. They make decent replacement parts. Not sure about their shipping policies. Husky oem and am can be had from hl. Jacks never had the Husky parts we/I needed in stock at the time for anything chainsaw related.

Old topic but got to ask.
Firedog has 346xp ne cylinder kit 544142907 for 111,17$. Now is that a price where you have to add sales tax?
If so how do I know the percentage? A few states do not collect sales tax and most of them do but where do I find what % Firedog applies?
Once again Finland is different. Grocery stores have taxed prices on items as well do webshops. Having it opposite way is confusing to me.

Back