CENTRAL PA GTG. October 26,2019. (nuthin fancy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone gonna have a stock 462 there or close to stock?
I have my 462 Dustin. Oops James beat me to it. I have some new 20" stihl chains we can throw on both saws to compare.
Anybody bringing any saws or related stuff to sell? I was thinking of bringing a couple saws to let people see that I’m going to sell. As of now I’m still remembering to bring the Fiskars.
Bring whatever Mark. You know we're all infected with CAD.:crazy2:

What ? So you can run a ported saw against it or make wise comments agin or how much cheaper yours was....just sayin

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Have you talked to Jason at Cedar Grove lately? I'll see him Tuesday to pick up a new 261 I hope.

:laughing: Hope to see you next weekend Bobby.:rock2:
Me too. It may be 1:30 by the time I get to your place.
I am one of the asst. coaches for my kids' fall baseball team and we have a game until noon. It's the last game of the season. I would be on my way after that. What time do you expect the party break up?

Me too. It may be 1:30 by the time I get to your place.
I am one of the asst. coaches for my kids' fall baseball team and we have a game until noon. It's the last game of the season. I would be on my way after that. What time do you expect the party break up?
If we don't eat to much and us older guys don't need a nap we'll probably saw through the afternoon.

Fellas, the beer is brewed and fermenting. It's a small beer (4.0% ABV) so it'll be done in a few days. It'll be in a 5 gallon keg, which is roughly 2 cases worth of beer.

As for the fun stuff I'm bringing all of my running saws, 462, 271, CS-400 and my old man's little Mac 110

I'm gonna bring some axes too if anyone is a glutton for punishment. Axes for chopping, not splitting ;)

I can't remember, did I offer to bring some food? What's the spread looking like so far?

Back