Husqvarna combi-can broken

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Justrite Type II with the 5/8" flexible spout - I have the one gallon size for mixed fuel - is just dynamite for filling a chainsaw. I don't have to carry it out in the bush.

I expect that the two gallon version would still be pretty handy.

I can weld those plastic caps - had excellent results on the ones I have done so far. I'd be happy to do it for you at not cost, but after paying the postage both ways, it would probably be just as cheap to buy a new cap. Damn Post Office has gotten ridiculous . . .

And of course there is no way to say it won't just break again somewhere else after a while.

I used plastic spout gas cans many decades till recently one of my sons is swapping around the spouts. My empty five gallon cans need new spouts.

I can weld those plastic caps - had excellent results on the ones I have done so far. I'd be happy to do it for you at not cost, but after paying the postage both ways, it would probably be just as cheap to buy a new cap. Damn Post Office has gotten ridiculous . . .

And of course there is no way to say it won't just break again somewhere else after a while.

I plastic welded the plastic gas can on my cub cadet tractor with a soldering iron. It sealed the gas tank.

Still run 2 eagle cans. I found that ez pour now makes an adapter to use their spout on metal cans. I tried the replacement spouts available for the eagle cams and found that they go so stiff in about 6 months that you cant get the plug out of them anymore.i love the durability of these cans and the fact that they dont tip over easily in the back of the truck.
7b1175770bebebb227ba4b9a19097512.jpg

Still run 2 eagle cans. I found that ez pour now makes an adapter to use their spout on metal cans. I tried the replacement spouts available for the eagle cams and found that they go so stiff in about 6 months that you cant get the plug out of them anymore.i love the durability of these cans and the fact that they dont tip over easily in the back of the truck.
7b1175770bebebb227ba4b9a19097512.jpg
Yep , made them to last back in the day !

Back