034 felling spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arnett95

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I was wondering where I might get a set of double felling spikes for a 034

I have a ms361 with a single dawg on it and it sucks. Dual dawgs make a big difference in helping cut especially with the saw turned sideways.

I have a ms361 with a single dawg on it and it sucks. Dual dawgs make a big difference in helping cut especially with the saw turned sideways.

That's something that is just OUT of my comprehension zone!!! I have quite a bit of experience killing trees and never with dual dogs.

That's something that is just OUT of my comprehension zone!!! I have quite a bit of experience killing trees and never with dual dogs.
once you go dual dawgs you won't want to go back to single. Its kind of like using a 3/4 wrap handle for the first time. You almost just have to run one for a while to understand what you are missing

image-jpg.366960

Wow! That is a nice saw! :clap:

036 spikes should be the same and were no problem to find when I bought some for my 036 PRO. Mine came from eBay.

yes im fine when cutting perpendicular but horitzontal sucks!

Latest posts

Back