2 new firewood stackers !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FIRESMOKE

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I usually am just lurking on here , but thought I am going to post this because I am so darn proud. Last week my wife and I finished the adoption of 2 adorable little kids. Aaliyah is almost 3 and her brother Grant is 1 1/2 years old. Every time I open the stove door they both come over and see what's going on and feel the radiant heat. There new big sister helps to keep them out of harms way around the stove for me. A few more years and they will be helping with stacking and kindling piles.:clap:

CONGRATS to you and your wife! :clap::clap::cheers: That is a great thing that you and yours will be be repaid a million times over!

Adopting a child is the second greatest gift you can give to a child. Someone(s) else gave them life, cared and loved them enough to know they would be better off with someone else..............that would be the greatest gift.
Congrats and enjoy.

FIRESMOKE, you've done a great thing. Good for you and your wife. Congrats! :clap:

Kevin

You have truly done a great thing, It has been thirty two years(damn i'm old) since my parents adopted my brother, i can honestly say that my life has been better with him in it.

Fantastic, way to go! There is nothing like sharing the pleasures of life with little ones. I did the same thing last night with my 2 year old girl. She kept wanting me to turn lights off so she could see the fire glowing. Enjoy them and love them with all youve got!

Story of the kids, We took in our little girl when she was 1 year old from a local children and youth service center. When we got her we hoped it would lead to adoption, but then the parents got into more trouble and then the mother found out she was pregnant again and we were asked if we would take the new bay when he arrived. Of course we said yes. Aaliyah has a laundry list of minor medical conditions and is delayed about 1 year in several things. Grant has under-developed lungs and takes breathing treatments pretty regular. All in all though they are healthy happy kids. On a side note our 7 year old daughter is adopted as well. We brought her home from the local hospital through a private adoption. I just love having a house full of littlle rug rats.

needs to be more people like you in the world, that is for sure!

Story of the kids, We took in our little girl when she was 1 year old from a local children and youth service center. When we got her we hoped it would lead to adoption, but then the parents got into more trouble and then the mother found out she was pregnant again and we were asked if we would take the new bay when he arrived. Of course we said yes. Aaliyah has a laundry list of minor medical conditions and is delayed about 1 year in several things. Grant has under-developed lungs and takes breathing treatments pretty regular. All in all though they are healthy happy kids. On a side note our 7 year old daughter is adopted as well. We brought her home from the local hospital through a private adoption. I just love having a house full of littlle rug rats.
Very awsome!

Good for you and your family!! Most important...good for your new little ones!

You've done a good thing!

:clap: :cheers:

Back