• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2013 husqvarna 395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Nice running and cutting 395xp. It's a 2013. Never used full time. Has minor damage to the air filter cover and a little chunk missing from the clutch cover. A good cleaning and this saw would really shine. Have a 36" bar if interested. Looking to downsize would consider trades for a 359/357, 365/372 Or the jonsered equivalents. Cash price is $800 shipped OBO (continental US) with bar and chain. Paypal friends and family.

Nice, I had a brand spanking new 372 i was thinking about trading too. Oh well... : )

Mesupra, please give me an update. Its been 3 weeks since I paid you and you haven't communicated with me in 2 weeks. Please ship the saw. I've tried reaching you through private message and Facebook. Thank you.

Mesupra, please give me an update. Its been 3 weeks since I paid you and you haven't communicated with me in 2 weeks. Please ship the saw. I've tried reaching you through private message and Facebook. Thank you.
Last time he was on this site was Nov 22.

Back