• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346NE PHO 475.00 plus the trip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PULLINmyPOULAN

PULLINmyPOULAN

ArboristSite Operative
Purchased this about a year and a half ago changed the coil to a unlimited trimmed the limiters off the carb.Put some heat tape (not that it needed it) under the cover and brake handle.Also took and gutted the tank vent like MMWS does .Other than cutting a couple cookies this beauty has been sitting on a shelf in my basement keeping warm.My plan was to keep on the shelf for years but a little over a week ago hurt my knee and keep reinjuring it not staying off it thinking I can work through the pain. I have lost some work and need some funds.

PULLINmyPOULAN

PULLINmyPOULAN

ArboristSite Operative
I got this locally from a older guy that was getting out of cutting due to health issues.First thing I noticed was running rich notice there is some carbon buildup but not much.I could have taken the time to remove it but didn't.
NCM_0803.JPG

PULLINmyPOULAN

PULLINmyPOULAN

ArboristSite Operative
NTKLarge.gif

Latest posts